Cookies are made up of pieces of code
installed in the browser that help the owner to provide the service in
accordance with the described purposes. For some of the purposes for which
cookies are set, user consent may also be required. If the installation of
cookies is based on consent, such consent can be freely withdrawn at any time
by following the instructions in this document.
Technical cookies and cookies for
aggregate statistical purposes
* Activities strictly necessary for the functioning of the service
* Activities to save preferences, optimization and statistics
• Commercial affiliation
* Content and feature performance testing (A / B testing)
* Display content from external platforms
* Hosting and server infrastructure
• Infrastructure monitoring
• Interaction with external social networks and platforms
* Interaction with chat platforms
* Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting
* Tag Management.
How to grant or withdraw consent to the installation of cookies. In addition to what is stated in this document, the user can manage the cookie settings directly from his browser and prevent, for example, the installation of cookies by third parties. Through your browser settings, you can also delete past cookies, including cookies that may have retained your initial consent to the installation of cookies on this website. For example, users can find information on managing cookies in the most commonly used browsers at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and Microsoft Internet Explorer.